Monday, December 14, 2009

Str8fromdagutta Interviews Merksmilez






1. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

I see myself making great impressionable music, building my brand, having my company illview Inc. completely established. Illview is a management company for traditional and non-traditional talent. So i would be introducing new innovative artist/products to the industry. Five years from now let’s sit down again. I can show you better than I can tell you, you know.

2. What’s playing in your mp3 and car at the moment?

I’m playing a lot of productions that I am considering to use on my new album, mainly. But you can hear Andre3000, Jada, Fabolous, Eminem, R&B, dancehall, bachata, etc. I’m listening to anything that might inspire me.



Click here for the rest of the interview 

No comments:

Post a Comment