Sunday, December 2, 2012

WWS Magazine Exclusive Interview - Malachi Grant


WWS Magazine Exclusive Interview - Malachi Grant




Tell us about where you are from and how you got to this position today.
I’m from Peekskill, New York. Through cultivating my talent and love for music I am here today. That’s a lot of writing, recording, networking, performing, branding; it all adds up.
Tell us more about the current song you are promoting to everyone.
Off my upcoming project “Welcome to My World,” “G-Ride” captures the energy of ambition with its heavy knock, bounce, witty bars, and hook that lingers on the mind long after the song is over.
Tell us about one of the hardest challenges you had to face in the industry?
The hardest challenge I’ve faced in this industry is people believing in me. When people believe and want you to win. It’s added pressure when people want you to be the best. Add that pressure to the pressure you put on yourself individually and it can wear on you, if you don’t balance it properly.


See Full Interview